Proposed training : improve or enhance performances
- Higher personal efficiency
- Higher creativity
- Improve the concentration
- Improve relationship, communication thru a better handling of emotions
- Improve life quality at work
- Develop the better being
- Reduce states of stress
- Improve sleep quality
- Reduce illnesses and work absences.
- Stimulate the body’s energy to reinforce vitality and tone
- Oxygenize the body thru the way of breathing to eliminate tensions
- Perceive the sensations of the body to act on it
- Get conscience of interaction between body and mind and the importance of adding mind intent.
QI GONG FOR A BETTER QUALITY OF WORKING LIFE
- Qi Gong is recognized by the Ministry of Health and Sports as Gymnastics of Global Health.
- Qi Gong participates in the help and prevention of psychosocial risks in the Company.
- Qi Gong is for everyone and every season of life.
Qi Gong uses breathing, visualization, static or moving exercises as tools.
Qi Gong allows:
- To focus on oneself, to get back in sync with oneself.
- To relax and therefore to distance oneself from the priorities
- To increase its energy level and thus to be more efficient in its activity, to increase its performances
- Improve your ability to concentrate, memorize
- To manage your emotions and to promote a better harmony with yourself and with others.
The practice of Qi Gong will improve the well-being of employees. They will have access to their resources and will be better able to concentrate, be more effective in their daily lives.
Each company has a specific environment and the training needs to be adapted accordingly.
Training must be provided based on a target and a previously defined goal.
A present state is to be established, according to strengths, weaknesses, current risks, and desired states.
The goal will be for example to put, for some, the emphasis on obtaining a state of relaxation, for others on a better being with oneself, or on a better management of the stress.
It is also necessary to know the level of voluntarism of the interlocutors to perform a body work, on oneself; in function then it will be better to plan a work on ½ days rather than a full day, to schedule the program to overcome the brakes.